Statement of Faith
- We subscribe without reservation to the Nicene Creed and the Apostles' Creed, We believe that they accurately reflect the teaching of the historic Christian Church and the Scriptures.
- We believe in one God in three persons. We believe that God created the world out of nothing and that the Son of God came into the world as a man to rescue that same world when it had fallen under the power of sin and death. We believe that Jesus Christ is both fully God and fully man, that He lived a sinless life in perfect obedience to God's law, that He willingly died on the cross in the place of sinful man, that He rose from the dead for our justification, that He ascended into heaven, and that He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe that the Bible in both the New and Old Testaments is the inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe that salvation comes only as a gift freely given by God to those whom He chooses.
- We believe that the Holy Catholic Church is a body of faithful men and women, both those alive today and those who have entered their repose.
- We believe that Holy Baptism is a gift given by God for the regeneration of sinners and that in that Sacrament we are united with Jesus Christ forever.
- We believe that the Holy Eucharist is a gift given by God for our sanctification and that in that Sacrament we do truly receive the Body and Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that it is the calling of every Christian to strive for justice and peace in the world. We look forward to the day when Christ will come again and renew all of creation so that we may be with God forever.